CSE named Top Employer
CSE has been named one of Canada's Top Employers for Young People, 2017.
CSE was also selected as a Top Employer in the National Capital Region in 2013, 2014 and 2015.
This designation recognizes Ottawa-Gatineau employers that are an exceptional place to work.
The selection process is overseen by the editors of Canada's Top 100 Employers.
Why is CSE a Top Employer? Besides offering meaningful work that protects Canada and Canadians, and the chance to work with some of the most advanced technologies in the world, we:
- offer competitive wages and benefits, including a defined benefit pension plan;
- support employees by subsidizing long-term training programs to complete a degree, or professional accreditation. CSE also offers specialized in-house and online training programs, as well as a formal mentoring program;
- offer new employees 15 days annually of paid vacation, as well as additional personal paid days-off;
- provide new parents with generous and flexible maternity and parental leave, including top-up payments up to 93% of their salary;
- value work-life balance, and provide the opportunity for flexible hours, and a formal earned days-off program;
- provide retirement planning assistance to employees.
CSE offers exciting career opportunities, in a dynamic and diverse environment. Join CSE! A great career awaits!