- CSE continues to closely monitor the recent global cyber/ransomware attacks...
- The CSE Act would maintain our ability to protect Canada and Canadians in a rapidly changing cyber world.
- CSE continues to closely monitor the recent cyber/malware attacks occurring in countries all around the world...
- On April 4, 2017, CSE’s Deputy Chief, IT Security appeared before the Standing Senate Committee on Transport and Communications to discuss technical and regulatory issues related to connected and automated vehicles.
- CSE is hiring. Apply now.
- Each fall, CSE employees donate their time, energy and money to the Government of Canada Workplace Charitable Campaign (GCWCC).
- On February 9, 2017 CSE’s Deputy Chief, Policy and Communications was invited to participate in the Privacy, National Security and Accountability Panel at the 18th annual Privacy and Security Conference.
- On February 2, 2017, CSE’s Deputy Chief, Policy and Communications provided testimony and answered questions from The Standing Committee on Access to Information, Privacy and Ethics.