- CSE is aware of recent reports about computer processor flaws, known as Meltdown and Spectre.
- We are aware of the statements made by our allies and partners concerning the role of actors in North Korea in the development of the malware known as WannaCry.
- Signalling System 7, or SS7 is a legacy telecom protocol widely used by telecom service providers not only in Canada, but around the world.
- On October 19, 2017, CSE’s Deputy Chief IT Security appeared before the Standing Senate Committee on Banking, Trade and Commerce to discuss the issues of cybersecurity and cyber fraud.
- Today, the 2016-2017 Annual Report of the Communications Security Establishment Commissioner, the Honourable Jean-Pierre Plouffe was tabled in the House of Commons.
- CSE continues to closely monitor the recent global cyber/ransomware attacks...
- The CSE Act would maintain our ability to protect Canada and Canadians in a rapidly changing cyber world.
- CSE continues to closely monitor the recent cyber/malware attacks occurring in countries all around the world...
- On April 4, 2017, CSE’s Deputy Chief, IT Security appeared before the Standing Senate Committee on Transport and Communications to discuss technical and regulatory issues related to connected and automated vehicles.