- Today, the 2017-2018 Annual Report of the Communications Security Establishment Commissioner, the Honourable Jean-Pierre Plouffe, was tabled in the House of Commons.
- The Cipher | Decipher Exhibition allows you to explore how encryption works, and how it affects our lives.
- Signaling System 7, or SS7 is a legacy telecom protocol widely used by telecom service providers not only in Canada, but around the world.
- Many of Canada’s allies and partners have made statement regarding the malware known as NotPetya. CSE also assesses that actors in Russia responsible for developing NotPetya.
- On February 13, 2018, CSE’s Associate Chief appeared before the Standing Committee on Public Safety and National Security to discuss Bill C-59, an Act respecting national security matters.
- CSE is aware of recent reports about computer processor flaws, known as Meltdown and Spectre.
- We are aware of the statements made by our allies and partners concerning the role of actors in North Korea in the development of the malware known as WannaCry.
- Signalling System 7, or SS7 is a legacy telecom protocol widely used by telecom service providers not only in Canada, but around the world.
- On October 19, 2017, CSE’s Deputy Chief IT Security appeared before the Standing Senate Committee on Banking, Trade and Commerce to discuss the issues of cybersecurity and cyber fraud.