Your feedback will help CSE identify and break down accessibility barriers. Provide feedback on CSE’s Accessibility Plan 2022–2025, your experience of our accessibility, or any other matter related to accessibility. Find out how we'll use your feedback.
On this page
- How to provide feedback
- Submit anonymous feedback
- If you want a response
- What we do with your feedback
- Request an alternate format
How to provide feedback
You can also contact us at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Communications Security Establishment - P.O. Box 9703, Terminal Ottawa, Ontario, K1G 3Z4, Canada
- Phone: (613) 991-8635
Submit anonymous feedback
Your feedback will always remain anonymous in our public reports. We will not identify you with your feedback beyond our Accessibility team. The only time your feedback will be connected to you is when you request a personal response.
If you want to provide anonymous feedback:
- do not state your name or provide any other identifying information (for example, your email address or phone number)
- do not include your return address on the envelope if you send feedback by mail
If you want a response
If you’ve asked for a response, we will respond in the same way that you communicated with us.
Finding answers to more complex issues might take time. If that’s the case for your feedback, we’ll still follow up to let you know what we’re doing.
In your feedback, please include the following:
- Your contact information (i.e., your full name, mailing address, phone numbers, and email address). If you wish not to provide your personal information, anonymous feedback can be provided via our accessibility feedback form.
- A concise, clear, and detailed description of your feedback. If it’s a complaint, please include the names or positions of all individuals involved in the matter, the dates and locations of relevant events, and any other factors that you deem to be relevant.
- A description of what you would like to see be changed.
- Your signature and the date of signature (if written).
CSE is committed to providing a response within 60 days of receipt. Please note that we are unable to provide direct responses to anonymous feedback. Finding answers or solutions to more complex issues might take more time. In cases that are not resolved quickly, we will keep you informed of our progress.
What we will do with your feedback
We analyze feedback for trends and patterns. We don’t identify individuals in our reports.
The only time your feedback will be connected to you is when you request a personal response from our Accessibility team.
We will publish annual progress reports in the years between accessibility plans. In these progress reports, we will report on the feedback we receive and how we are taking it into consideration.
Request an alternate format
You can request the alternate versions of the feedback process by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- large print (larger and clearer font)
- braille (a system of raised dots that people who are blind or who have low vision can read with their fingers)
- audio (a recording of someone reading the text out loud)
- electronic formats that are compatible with adaptive technology