Online Registration Information
CSE ITS Learning Centre Web Portal - Online Registration for GC employees
The ITS Learning Centre (ITSLC) offers an Online Course Registration tool which enables Government of Canada employees to create their own individualized learning profile and register for courses online. We created this process to facilitate simpler and easier course registration and allow learner access to all the resources the Learning Centre has to offer.
To help, you can watch the VIDEO.
By creating a learning profile, you will have access to the ITSLC catalogue, course schedule, news and highlights. Importantly you will have the ability to select courses yourself, directly online. You’ll be able to view and track the status of the courses you have registered for (since April 2015) and view all the courses you’ve taken to date. This process reduces the time between when you register for a course and the confirmation of registration.
We look forward to supporting your individual IT security learning needs. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail; email@example.com, or by phone at (613) 991-7110.
Printable Registration Form
- Download the course Registration Form (PDF) (Registrations are not accepted by telephone or mail)
- Once the registration form is completed, please email or fax to the ITSLC.
Who is eligible to enroll?
- All Government of Canada employees are eligible to take any of the scheduled courses.
- Non-GC potential course attendees must have a valid interest and/or investment in national security and must meet one of the following criteria in order to attend an ITSLC course:
- Work for any provincial, territorial, or municipal government
- Work in the IT security section for an organization within the broader public sector (hospitals, school boards, universities and colleges)
- Be under contract from a Federal Government department
- Be sponsored by a Federal Government department
- Work within the IT security industry sector and
- Provide IT security products & services or
- Work within an IT security services group
To find out if you can attend a specific course, please contact the IT Security Learning Centre.
The fee includes all course materials. All prices listed are in Canadian dollars and are subject to applicable taxes.
Based on the information provided at registration, CSE will initiate an interdepartmental transfer. Your department must include the proper financial coding and billing address.
For private industry clients, payment is done through a credit card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express).
Your registration will be confirmed via email.
Cancellation, Rescheduling, Substitution and "No Show" Policy
If you are unable to attend your scheduled training class, please contact the ITSLC by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-991-7110.
Cancellation Policy: Any cancellation made within 10 business days prior to the start date of the course is subject to the full course fees. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without the required prior notification, the full course fee will be invoiced.
Substitutions are permitted for unclassified courses only. The ITSLC reserves the right to reschedule courses. In the event of course cancellation due to circumstances outside our control, you will be notified and your organization will subsequently not be charged.
All participants will have access to print their certificate after completing the course.
The Information Technology Security Learning Centre (ITSLC) respects GC employee privacy in accordance with the Privacy Act.