SAP Systems Analyst and Senior SAP Systems Analyst
Reference Number : 47696-CSE(OC)2019 Closing date: March 31, 2020
CSE is currently looking to fill several positions for the implementation and sustainment of a new SAP S/4HANA system. The successful incumbents will be experienced SAP Analysts responsible to work closely with a team of IT resources to design, install, configure, develop, implement, and support an SAP financial ERP system. The incumbent will be required to use industry best practices and methodologies to deliver solutions that meet the client requirements. The incumbent through the assessment process may qualify to one of the following streams.
- SAP configuration analyst (ie. Solution Manager)
- SAP ABAP and/or Fiori Developer
- SAP BI, BW and/or BOBJ Developer
- SAP Basis Analyst
- SAP Security
- SAP PI/PO Developer
- SAP architect
Term and Indeterminate positions can be staffed from this process, with a one (1) year probation period.
Area of selection:
Persons employed in the Public service of Canada residing in the National Capital Region.
UNI-8 / UNI-9
UNI-08 level: $83,250 TO $97,942
UNI-09 level: $89,304 TO $105,060
These positions are currently eligible for a market allowance ranging from $11,000 to $12,103.
The salary and market allowance are under review.
Successful completion of two years of an acceptable post-secondary educational program in computer science, information technology, information management or another specialty relevant to the position to be staffed.
- Extensive and recent experience in a minimum of 3 of the following phases in relation to the technical implementation and support of a SAP system
- developing, installing or configuring
- Experience implementing IT solutions using industry best practices
- A minimum of two years recent experience (within the last 5 years) performing technical activities on a SAP ERP system in one of the following domains:
- Configuring SAP Application modules
- SAP solution manager
- Developing ABAP and/or Fiori a SAP environment
- SAP BI, BW and/or BOBJ
- SAP Basis and/or NetWeaver
- Designing, configuring and maintaining SAP Roles and Authorizations
- SAP PI and/or PO
- Using and configuring test automation tools in a SAP environment
- SAP Activate
- SAP Architecture
*Extensive experience is defined as having a minimum of 2 years of experience.
*Recent experience is within the last 5 years.
The following will be considered assets:
- Experience with version SAP S/4 and/or SAP HANA
- Installing, configuring or supporting Linux Suse
- Designing and implementing SAP in a cloud environment
- Experience in design and implementation of security controls to IT solutions using industry best practices
- SAP successfully completed courses or certifications
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in computer science, information technology, information management of another specialty related to the position to be staffed.
- Experience in various SAP domains
- Oral Communications and Listening
- Analytical Thinking
- System Integration
- Knowledge of Software Development Process
- Data Administration and Management
- Knowledge of Information Technology
Language Requirements: Various Language Requirements
Who can apply: Canadian citizens who can qualify for a Top Security clearance confirming to CSE’s standards.
Candidates must have no criminal record. The screening process involves a security interview, a polygraph test, a psychological assessment, and a background investigation covering a minimum of your last 10 years history, including credit and financial verifications.
Why join CSE?
- CSE has been named among the top employers in the National Capital Region
- Attractive compensation and benefits package (insurances, pension)
- State-of the art new building, encouraging collaboration, agility and innovation
- Flexible hours, compressed work week
- Complimentary on-site 24/7 fitness centre, and access to fitness classes for a minimal fee
- Nearby access to banking, daycare, shopping, movies etc.
- Access to exceptional career development opportunities
How to Apply:
Applicants must clearly demonstrate in their application how they meet each EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE criteria. Failure to do so will result in the applicant being screened out of the selection process.
If you meet these requirements, you may submit your candidacy online by clicking “APPLY” at the bottom of the page.
CSE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minority groups. CSE offers an assessment process which will accommodate the needs of persons with disabilities. If you may need such accommodation, please advise us.
CSE is a separate organization and is not subject to the Public Service Employment Act (PSEA). The organization has its own values-based staffing regime and as such, has the flexibility to determine qualifications for positions and how these qualifications will be assessed in a selection process.
Candidates must be able to provide proof of education credentials.
The entire selection process – tests, interviews, security investigation – may take more than one year.
The market allowance does not from part of an employee’s salary. This allowance is negotiated through the collective bargaining process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in CSE. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.