701 - IT Security Risk Management and Security Control Profiles
This course provides learners with the foundational knowledge and guidelines to contribute to development of security control objectives and security control profiles in support of Departmental IT security. Upon completion, employees should be able to review relevant common criteria and assist in developing departmental security control profiles.
- Interpret Departmental Threat and Risk Assessments
- Identify business domains
- Define IT security approaches
- Identify relevant common criteria
- Develop Departmental security control profiles
Project/Program managers, IT Security designers, architects, engineers and senior IT Security managers.
|Start Date||End Date||Event Language||Cost||Location||Type||Status|
|2018-09-12||2018-09-13||English||$800||1929 Ogilvie Road||Classroom||Open|
For more information consult our IT Security Course Calendar.