210 - Eclypt
The Eclypt Encryption Drive is an encrypted portable drive that allows easy and immediate access to your secure data. It uses advanced, hardware-based full disk encryption that employs Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) ensuring your data is completely protected and secure. This one-day, hands-on oriented course introduces the user to Eclypt procurement requirements, basic set-up and initialization procedures and device management, handling and accountability.
- Identify the Procurement process
- Describe Eclypt specific keys, their uses and parameters
- Perform the installation of the Crypto Custodian Kit
- Program Keymat Tokens
- Describe the set-up and initialization process and create initial ICO account
- Perform management tasks and create and manage accounts
- Identify the handling and accounting procedures for the Eclypt
All Government of Canada (GC) departments and their contractors who will require access to the Eclypt for encrypting classified data.
|Start Date||End Date||Event Language||Cost||Location||Type||Status|
|2018-09-05||2018-09-05||English||$500||1929 Ogilvie Road||Classroom||Open|
|2018-07-10||2018-07-10||French||$500||1929 Ogilvie Road||Classroom||Open|
|2018-02-02||2018-02-02||English||$500||1929 Ogilvie Road||Classroom||Open|
For more information consult our IT Security Course Calendar.