Join us and keep Canada safe from cyber threats
CSE is hiring. Apply now.
Cyber threats — including foreign states, hacktivists, criminals, enthusiasts, and terrorists — continually probe government systems, looking for vulnerabilities in order to gain access to a computer. CSE works to detect those attempts, block them and repair any damage. We make sure the government’s networks are among the most secure in the world.
It is CSE’s responsibility to safeguard Canada through information superiority. We have a purpose built facility in Ottawa and some of the most powerful computing technology in the country to do so. But the threat environment is constantly evolving.
To continue protecting Canada and Canadians, we need your help. The strength of our organization is built on a diverse mix of staff with talent, adaptability, imagination, and above all, a sense of duty to our country. It’s why we actively seek the brightest minds in Canada. We strongly encourage applicants from across the country to apply now.
- Administrative Professional
- C Software Developers
- C++ Software Developers
- Compensation & Benefits Advisor / Junior Compensation Advisor
- Cryptanalyst / Cryptoscientist
- Cyber Forensic Analyst
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Database Administrator
- Desktop Support Administrator
- Electronic Hardware and Networking Specialists
- Foreign Language Intelligence Analysts
- Information Security Advisor
- Network Security Analyst
- Other – General Application
- SAP Systems Analyst and Senior SAP Systems Analyst
- Strategic Cyber Threat Assessor
- Systems Administrator / Systems Analyst
- Telecom Technologist & Network Analyst
- Vulnerability Research Engineers / Software Reverse Engineers