315 - System Security Engineering (SSE) & Security Architecture
- Target Audience
- Recommended Prior Learning
- Resources and Related Learning
This course introduces participants to Security Architecture and Security Engineering concepts within the Government of Canada (GC). It provides an overview of the integration of security throughout the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) within the context of the Information System Security Implementation Process (ISSIP). Upon completion, participants should be able to advise on how security can be “built into” departmental systems.
- Integrate elements of the Enterprise Security Architecture (ESA) into System Security Architecture (SSA) based on defined system requirements
- Apply System Security Architecture to the SSE activities and deliverables
- Integrate SSE activities and deliverables into the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Project/Program Managers, IT Security designers, architects, engineers and managers.
- Course 104
- Participants should have a basic understanding of SDLC and enterprise architecture.
This information can be found on CSE's website.
- Date modified: